Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
History Makers | The League Cup | Part 1 (Swansea Documentary) 17:33 - Feb 22 with 1432 viewsKennedy

Nice to see some old faces again

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

[Post edited 24 Feb 2023 14:00]

Just call me JFK

History Makers | The League Cup | Part 1 (Swansea Documentary) on 11:29 - Feb 23 with 1281 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

That’s exactly what we need right now after that stoke debacle. A reminder of the time we were well run, had good players and were winning trophies beating the top teams regularly.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

History Makers | The League Cup | Part 1 (Swansea Documentary) on 12:36 - Feb 23 with 1273 viewsQJumpingJack

Jenkins admitted in a recent podcast - his one regret was sacking Laudrup in February 2014.
History Makers | The League Cup | Part 1 (Swansea Documentary) on 14:24 - Feb 23 with 1255 viewsBoundy

History Makers | The League Cup | Part 1 (Swansea Documentary) on 12:36 - Feb 23 by QJumpingJack

Jenkins admitted in a recent podcast - his one regret was sacking Laudrup in February 2014.

Only one?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

History Makers | The League Cup | Part 1 (Swansea Documentary) on 17:24 - Feb 23 with 1235 viewsKennedy

Part 2

Just call me JFK

History Makers | The League Cup | Part 1 (Swansea Documentary) on 18:50 - Feb 23 with 1214 viewsNotLoyal

I can’t bring myself to watch it, it’s painful to where we are now.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

History Makers | The League Cup | Part 1 (Swansea Documentary) on 06:35 - Feb 24 with 1145 views1983

History Makers | The League Cup | Part 1 (Swansea Documentary) on 18:50 - Feb 23 by NotLoyal

I can’t bring myself to watch it, it’s painful to where we are now.

Exactly this

That day at Wembley I kept reminding myself to remember this moment as I would most probably never see it again....We beat Liverpool & Chelsea to be there wow! imagine that now.

The next day we and the missus flew out to the Maldives for 2 weeks I took my Wembley scarf with me like a saddo and give it to a waiter out there because he knew so much about the Swans.

History Makers | The League Cup | Part 1 (Swansea Documentary) on 08:25 - Feb 24 with 1125 viewsWhiterockin

History Makers | The League Cup | Part 1 (Swansea Documentary) on 12:36 - Feb 23 by QJumpingJack

Clearly no regrets about pocketing a small fortune on selling the club or the way he did it.
History Makers | The League Cup | Part 1 (Swansea Documentary) on 08:31 - Feb 24 with 1122 viewsSTID2017

Out know it is almost a criminal offence to mention nowadays but with the JTAK DVD I had the road to Wembley part two DVD.
Watched it several times and still a great watch

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

History Makers | The League Cup | Part 1 (Swansea Documentary) on 09:08 - Feb 24 with 1110 views1462jack

History Makers | The League Cup | Part 1 (Swansea Documentary) on 08:31 - Feb 24 by STID2017

Out know it is almost a criminal offence to mention nowadays but with the JTAK DVD I had the road to Wembley part two DVD.
Watched it several times and still a great watch

I do remember the glory years part one and two the rise from 4th to 1st on video , would love to watch them again
History Makers | The League Cup | Part 1 (Swansea Documentary) on 10:18 - Feb 24 with 1101 viewswhiterock

The title says it all, History Makers, do you think Man City would be celebrating the 10 year anniversary of winning the League Cup?, its History for us and one I am proud of, many fans expect that every week. Proud to be a Jack STID
History Makers | The League Cup | Part 1 (Swansea Documentary) on 13:59 - Feb 24 with 1060 viewsKennedy

Part 3

Just call me JFK

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024